A cover letter that includes the following information is required:
- An explanation of why your manuscript is suitable for publishing in JVATiTD
- An explanation of any issues relating to journal policies
- A declaration regarding ethics approval, if applicable
- Consent for publication statement, if applicable
- Information about availability of data and material
- A declaration of any potential competing interests
- Information about funding, if applicable
- If your article reports the results of a health care intervention on human participants, JVATiTD strongly recommends the registration in an appropriate registry and the registration number and date of registration should be in stated in this letter
- Acknowledgements (optional)
- A statement of authors’ contribution to the manuscript
- Confirmation that all authors have approved the manuscript for submission
- Confirmation that the content of the manuscript is original and has not been published, or being considered for publication elsewhere.
- If you are submitting a manuscript to a particular special issue, please refer to its specific name in your covering letter
- A title page containing title of manuscript, full names, affiliation, e-mail addresses of all co-authors and ORCID number of, at least, corresponding author. We encourage that ORCID number of all authors is provided
Please note that manuscript should be blind and all personal information should be included on supporting information/cover letter.
PEER REVIEWERS AND EXCLUDING PEER REVIWERS
You may suggest potential peer reviewers and/or of anyone who you would prefer not to review your manuscript. If you wish to do so, please provide institutional email addresses where possible, or information which will help the Editor to verify the identity of the reviewer (for example an ORCID or Scopus ID). Intentionally falsifying information, for example, suggesting reviewers with a false name or email address, will result in rejection of your manuscript and may lead to further investigation in line with our misconduct policy.